Directions to Georgian Bay Landing [Ph. 705-756-2495]
Driving from Toronto:
- Take the Hwy 400 North. Follow the signs to BARRIE.
- Once you arrive at Barrie, stay on Hwy 400. MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT HAND LANE AS YOU PASS THE DUCKWORTH STREET EXIT (Exit 102, the fifth and last exit in Barrie). Follow the signs to PARRY SOUND. Hwy 400 and Hwy 11 split at the northern edge of Barrie with Hwy 11 going left and the 400 on the right. If you take the wrong road, you may end up in Bracebridge. A pretty town but NOT Georgian Bay!
- Follow the Hwy 400 north. You will pass the town of COLDWATER (on your right). This is an excellent time to pull off if you need any last minute groceries or a stop at the liquor store (hint hint!) and is also the last hardware store for many miles.
- Take the exit #162 SOUTH BAY ROAD. This is ONE EXIT NORTH OF HONEY HARBOUR - PORT SEVERN NORTH.
- At the end of the off ramp, you will be at a stop sign. Turn left. This is South Bay Rd.
- Follow South Bay Rd for roughly 10 minutes (about 3K or 1-1/2 miles) to the second road on the righ -- TOBY’S ROAD. Turn right and follow Toby’s Rd for about 300 metres. (if you see water on the right side you’ve gone too far).
- You will be at the top of the marina. Turn left into the marina and follow the road down to the office. Talk to the people inside and explain who you are and who is meeting you. They will let you know where to park. Try to arrive a little early to allow time to offload and park.
Georgian Bay Landing Ph. 705-756-2495
Main Contacts: Dave, Denise, and Lisa or Dora.