Caretaker Contact Information
Robert Roi, General Delivery, Wyebridge, ONL0K 2E0
Cottage Phone: (705) 756-1733
Cell Phone: (705) 220-8366
At the 2015 Summer Meeting on the Main Dock, Robert Roi was overwhelmingly endorsed as Caretaker.
As a result, the Club and Robert have concluded a contract satisfactory to both parties, the Board always keeping in mind the community's strong support for Robert.
What Robert does for the Club -- included in the site fee:
- Conduct four inspections over the year: November (pre-ice), January, February, March-April;
- Setup and removal of Regatta swim lanes;
- Setup and take down the Regatta party equipment (BBQ's, tents,electricity and stand-by fire pump);
- Open/fill and close/winterize the Club outhouse at Main Dock;
- Conduct reasonable maintenance and care of future acquired assets of the club;
- Monitor snow accumulation on roofs;
- Make every reasonable attempt to prevent trespass and theft on members' property and record and report any details of such occurrences to Club members;
- Report any damage within 48 hours of observance to the club member whose property is damaged; and
- Be available by cell phone for immediate concerns about damage to members' property.
What Robert does -- on an individual fee-for-service basis:
- Conduct additional inspections of cottages at a pre-determined price following unusual windstorms or snowstorms;
- Remove accumulated snow at request of cottage owner;
- Effect immediately required emergency repairs, determined at his sole discretion.